The end of term dates for 2017 are:
- Pull Lists will be deactivated for all school media centers on the first Friday of May: May 05, 2017.
- Outstanding requests with school pickup locations will be deleted on the date listed above.
- The final due date for all school media center patrons will be the third Friday of May: May 19, 2017.
- Note: This does not include Public Library Patrons. This means school items loaned to public libraries will not use the school’s final due date, but will follow the school’s normal circulation rules.
- The last day of Delivery for all school media centers will be the Friday after Memorial Day: June 2, 2017.
- School items received at SELCO after this date will be returned to their library in the fall.
Delivery will resume and Pull Lists turned on the first Wednesday after Labor Day, which this year is Sept. 6, 2017. If you have any questions please contact the SELCO Help Desk.