Libraries have access to a variety of services that will support library communication and publicity efforts. Jennifer Harveland is the Communication Specialist. If you know exactly what you want, the Communication Specialist can help. If you don’t know what you need, they can help with that too.
- back-timed publicity schedules for library programs and special events
- generic customizable press releases, Facebook status updates and tweets
- simple graphics for use in social media or PowerPoint presentations
Ongoing Needs and Training
- general library publicity
- collaboration with other libraries to expand reach of publicity efforts
- social media training
- writing for brochures, blogs, website, and more
- develop a plan for publicity for a particular event or project
- assess current communication and assist in developing a strategic plan
- examine one aspect of library communication (such as social media, website or blog) and offer tips on how to get the most out of it
Contact Jennifer by email email@example.com or call 507.288.5513.