Navigate to the SELCO developed plugin that would like to install. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the version of the plugin that you would like to install, we suggest that you select the most recent version of the plugin.
- Click on the plugin link;
- Choose “Save as File” to download and save the plugin’s ZIP file.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, expand the Plugin menu and click the “Add New” button;
- Select the “Upload” link;
- Browse your local file system for the plugin file from step 2 and click the “Open” button;
- Click “Install Now”;
- Activate the Plugin