SELCO will post job information about library position openings as it is shared with us.
Please use the Submit a Job Posting form if you like us to add your job listing to this page.
7:00 pm Monday-Friday, and every other Saturday from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm. To apply for this
position, please complete the online job application by copying this link and pasting it into
your internet browser bar – http://www.tfaforms.com/277888
Consultant. To apply for this position, please complete the online job application by copying
this link and pasting it into your internet browser bar – http://www.tfaforms.com/277888
Job listings with in the SELCO region.
FULL-TIME REFERENCE SERVICES MANAGER (Northfield Public Library)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible for the supervision of the reference department and staff, collection acquisitions and cataloging functions of the library to assure that Library patrons have access to an up-to-date and comprehensive collection of materials and accurate, timely and responsive reference service. This position also oversees the library’s web content and coordinated public relations efforts.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master’s degree in Library Science from an ALA accredited college/university with five years progressively responsible library and management experience.
- Must include three years supervisory experience, experience with library automations systems.
- Valid MN driver’s license.
- Or any combination of education and/or experience that provides equivalent knowledge skills and abilities will be considered.
- Fluency in Spanish
- Computer hardware/software experience including social media and desktop publishing.
2018 STARTING SALARY RANGE: $71,531 – $$75,150. Excellent benefit package.
HOURS OF WORK: Forty plus hours per week, variety of days, evenings, weekends and holidays to ensure oversight and coverage of the library between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
City job application and complete job description is available on line www.ci.northfield.mn.us .
Complete City application. Application materials will be received thru 4:00 p.m., Monday, February 4, 2019.
The City of Northfield is an Equal Opportunity Employer