The end of term dates for 2018 are:
- Pull Lists will be deactivated for all school media centers on the first Friday of May: May 4, 2018.
- Outstanding requests with school pickup locations will be deleted on the date listed above.
- MNLINK items received at SELCO for school locations after this date will be sent back.
- Final due date for all school media center patrons will be the third Friday of May: May 18, 2018.
- MNLINK items will also follow this due date.
- Note: This does not include public library patrons. This means school items loaned to public libraries will not use the school’s final due date, but will follow the school’s normal circulation rules.
- Last day of Delivery for all school media centers will be the Friday after Memorial Day: June 1, 2018.
- School items received at SELCO after this date will be returned to their library in the fall.
Delivery will resume and Pull Lists turned on the first Wednesday after Labor Day, which this year is September 5, 2018. If you have any questions about the Pull Lists please contact the SELCO HelpDesk (email@example.com or 507.529.4469); if you have any questions about Delivery please contact the Delivery Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).