Through the optional PC Support Value Added Service, Online Libraries that subscribe to PC Support get assistance for resolving or preventing PC problems.
PC Support includes:
- Installing and configuring PCs
- Installing and configuring supported software.
- Installing and configuring peripheral hardware such as printers and barcode scanners
- PC maintenance
- Troubleshooting and resolving software problems
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware problems
Cost is based on the number of PCs supported:
- $1,025 for 1 to15 PCs
- $2,614 for 16 to 30 PCs
- $4,100 for 31+ PCs