Navigate to the SELCO developed plugin that would like to install. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see the “To download:” section.
- Click on the plugin link;
- Choose “Save as File” to download and save the plugin’s ZIP file. Make sure to save the file in a place you can easily find, I suggest your computer’s download folder.
- Once have the zip file saved to your computer, go to your web site’s WordPress Dashboard, expand the Plugin menu and click the “Add New” button;
- Select the “Upload” link;
- Browse your local file system for the plugin file from step 2 and click the “Open” button;
- Click “Install Now”;
- Activate the Plugin