Due to the poor driving conditions and road closures, delivery has been cancelled for all routes on Monday, February 25th. We thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please contact the SELCO office.
Due to the bad weather and poor driving conditions, delivery has been cancelled for all routes on Wednesday, February 20th. We thank you for your understanding. Please contact the SELCO office you have any questions.
Due to bad weather and driving conditions all delivery routes are cancelled on Tuesday, February 12, 2019. We thank you for your understanding. Please contact the SELCO office if you have any questions.
Due to road conditions the truck for Route Bravo spun out and is currently stuck in a ditch. As of mid-day, the tow truck has not made it to the driver, and as such we are cancelling delivery for Route Bravo for 2.6.19. Any schools who were to receive delivery today, 2/6, will instead receive your delivery tomorrow, 2/7, as a make-up day.
Please contact the SELCO office if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Due to the extreme cold temperatures, all delivery routes for SELCO/SELS have been cancelled for Wednesday, January 30th. Delivery will resume as normal on Thursday. If you have any questions, please contact the Delivery Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SELCO office at 507.288.5513.
Please stay safe and warm!
Route Charlie has been cancelled for delivery today, Monday, January 28th, due to the driver being unable to make it in and no other substitutes being available.
All other routes are currently running. If anything should change, this post will be updated and an e-mail will be sent to the relevant routes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Delivery Team via email@example.com.
Please note the following information regarding pull lists and delivery for the Holiday Break.
- Pull Lists will be turned off between December 20, 2018 – January 1, 2019
- No delivery to schools December 24, 2018 – January 1, 2019
- Pull Lists and Delivery will resume Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- No delivery on December 24-25, 2018 or January 1, 2019 as SELCO is closed
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.992.5061 and select the option for Help Desk.
The delivery van for Route 613 received a flat tire today, Monday, 7.30.18, and as such is now running 2.5 hours behind.
Due to the severity of the delay and the late hour of the day already, the following libraries will not receive delivery today:
- Stewartville Public Library
- Grand Meadow Public Library
- LeRoy Public Library
- Spring Valley Public Library
We recognize that this causes an inconvenience in processing for each of these libraries, and appreciate your patience with this interruption in service. Delivery will occur as regularly scheduled tomorrow. If we receive any further information, this post will be updated accordingly.
The end of term dates for 2018 are:
- Pull Lists will be deactivated for all school media centers on the first Friday of May: May 4, 2018.
- Outstanding requests with school pickup locations will be deleted on the date listed above.
- MNLINK items received at SELCO for school locations after this date will be sent back.
- Final due date for all school media center patrons will be the third Friday of May: May 18, 2018.
- MNLINK items will also follow this due date.
- Note: This does not include public library patrons. This means school items loaned to public libraries will not use the school’s final due date, but will follow the school’s normal circulation rules.
- Last day of Delivery for all school media centers will be the Friday after Memorial Day: June 1, 2018.
- School items received at SELCO after this date will be returned to their library in the fall.
Delivery will resume and Pull Lists turned on the first Wednesday after Labor Day, which this year is September 5, 2018. If you have any questions about the Pull Lists please contact the SELCO HelpDesk (email@example.com or 507.529.4469); if you have any questions about Delivery please contact the Delivery Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Due to the winter storm, all delivery routes are cancelled for Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
A reminder that when delivery is cancelled due to weather conditions, all libraries who were set to receive delivery on the cancelled day are to receive delivery the following day.
Should you have any further questions, please contact the SELCO/SELS office.